This is a newly added section - but we will work hard to populate it with lots of useful info
WHICH IS BETTER APEX OR DRR?
- DRR 50 is clearly the better choice due to size, e-start, pipe & cylinder performance - Our #1 choice without question!
- For 70 & 90cc:
- Pros: Longer shocks
- Cons: Lower rpm power, radiator small, slipper sprocket design, larger size overall for smaller riders
- Pros: HP pipe, strong supply chain on parts, units readily available, E-Start, contingency program
- Con: Smaller size overall (for teenagers this could be an issue)
- Parts - Many "engine parts" can be interchanged between the brands
- Opinions - Some of the opinion is personal like a guy thats like a Ford vs a Chevy (some mental, some familiarity even if the brand is inferior)
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 50-70-90cc DRR ATVS?
- All 3 models use the same
- Frame, plastics, seat, pipe, swingarm, axle, shocks etc
- 50 & 70: Same engine platform (so you can upgrade a 50 to a 70cc with cylinder change) - also come with same 21mm carb, crank etc
- 50 vs 70: 50cc is 41" wide in the front (Upper and lower a-arms shorter & tie rod centers)
- 90cc uses independent engine platform - a 70cc can't be upgraded to a 90cc (OEM parts)